Hey all

Sherpa11

Reaction score
hey guys and gals, im super happy to be a member here and looking forward to meeting some great people. ive already got my first edition and my 77(which is now a 68 bc im in cali ;)), now just waiting for the order banks to open up for this mofo!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
hey guys and gals, im super happy to be a member here and looking forward to meeting some great people. ive already got my first edition and my 77(which is now a 68 bc im in cali ;)), now just waiting for the order banks to open up for this mofo!

Wow, so you have a 2021 First edition and a 77! I need to see these!

Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
happy to show them off. the 77 is in the shop getting finished so can only show the before at this point. i tore it apart and made it into kinda like a race prerunner luxed out on the inside. king coiler overs/bypasses/bumps all around with trailing arms and a rock jock 60 out back. both axles are full width same as the big bronco. arbs, atlas 4, new 351 windsor, 4r70w with electronic controller. hopefully its going to be pretty sweet. its bare metal now so i think i might paint it the same color as my FE.

2021 bronco.jpeg
thumbnail-12.jpeg
thumbnail-10.jpeg
thumbnail-9.jpeg
2537385B-1B19-4E9B-9B60-50F799CF4E3B_1_105_c.jpeg
6554C243-711B-40FE-853C-07B43A0EE442_1_105_c.jpeg
2F5F4D08-ADD4-4553-83D8-8D464A56B4B7_1_105_c.jpeg
3B775786-ACAF-4B1B-BAC6-BEB2F5B9E151_1_105_c.jpeg

here's a teaser of what its turning into it

ED9494FB-1A89-42F4-A050-631FDABA54E6_1_105_c.jpeg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
happy to show them off. the 77 is in the shop getting finished so can only show the before at this point. i tore it apart and made it into kinda like a race prerunner luxed out on the inside. king coiler overs/bypasses/bumps all around with trailing arms and a rock jock 60 out back. both axles are full width same as the big bronco. arbs, atlas 4, new 351 windsor, 4r70w with electronic controller. hopefully its going to be pretty sweet. its bare metal now so i think i might paint it the same color as my FE.

View attachment 15View attachment 16View attachment 17View attachment 18View attachment 12View attachment 19View attachment 20View attachment 21

View attachment 14

So how are you liking the 2 door '21? So these pics of the 77 are what it doesn't look like anymore?

So how did you find BRF(does that abbreviation look like Barf? :p), a link from another forum of mine?

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
sorry BRF??

yeah if i was smart i wouldve left it the way it was bc it was pretty sweet already. i tore it down and have basically done a ground up.

im loving the new one so much i couldn't be happier. its got tons of power and torque and is just smooth as silk running over anything. trying to decide what to do with it. im thinking of maybe doing the whole king coil over setup with camburg arms, but just not sure its worth it or necessary to replace everything thats brand new. any thoughts?

and feel free to ask any other questions on either

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 15View attachment 16View attachment 17View attachment 18View attachment 12View attachment 19View attachment 20View attachment 21

View attachment 14
Welcome! Love seeing what your process is going to be on the 77. Long shot, but are you the original owner of it?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
sorry BRF??

yeah if i was smart i wouldve left it the way it was bc it was pretty sweet already. i tore it down and have basically done a ground up.

im loving the new one so much i couldn't be happier. its got tons of power and torque and is just smooth as silk running over anything. trying to decide what to do with it. im thinking of maybe doing the whole king coil over setup with camburg arms, but just not sure its worth it or necessary to replace everything thats brand new. any thoughts?

and feel free to ask any other questions on either

Sorry its an abbreviation for BroncoRaptorForum.com - BRF.

Did you take pics of the the resto because I always love seeing the builds! If you did post a new build thread here or on www.BroncoZone.com.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
its a 2nd gen 2 door. they only imported maybe at most 2000 of them, then they changed the tariff laws and the category of what it was classified as so they stopped shipping them over.
View attachment 34View attachment 35
That’s crazy. I never even knew those existed. I keep looking at those pictures and expecting to see the back door handles