Hey all

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
haha... i drove it to a toyota dealership to look at a trd pro a while back and they were all baffled bc they didnt even know what it was. and after i told them they were like holy shit i didn't even notice there weren't back doors.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
haha... i drove it to a toyota dealership to look at a trd pro a while back and they were all baffled bc they didnt even know what it was. and after i told them they were like holy shit i didn't even notice there weren't back doors.
It seriously is different looking at it. Pretty cool that you have one. Did the dealership try and buy it off you?

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
well the first gen 84-89 have 2 doors and the top comes off. 2nd gen is 90-95 and only a few 1990 model year 2 doors examples were shipped over before the tariff laws changed then only 4 doors from then on to present day versions.

BroncoZilla

Reaction score
well the first gen 84-89 have 2 doors and the top comes off. 2nd gen is 90-95 and only a few 1990 model year 2 doors examples were shipped over before the tariff laws changed then only 4 doors from then on to present day versions.

Crazy. I never knew they had a 2 door version, even in the first generations.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
pretty excited would be the understatement of the century bc in just got my bronco raptor ordered, my hummer edition one truck is locked in and will be here in a couple months, not to mention my other 2 door wildtrak ordered fully loaded plus the new hoss 3.0 shock option thats available. its been a sweet last few days!!!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
pretty excited would be the understatement of the century bc in just got my bronco raptor ordered, my hummer edition one truck is locked in and will be here in a couple months, not to mention my other 2 door wildtrak ordered fully loaded plus the new hoss 3.0 shock option thats available. its been a sweet last few days!!!

How did you get your raptor ordered? Banks are open for it now?

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
sorry i misspoke, its not actually ordered in the system, but its at least locked in and they have my build spec'd out and will put it in the queue as soon as it opens.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
sorry i misspoke, its not actually ordered in the system, but its at least locked in and they have my build spec'd out and will put it in the queue as soon as it opens.

Nice, so you are basically done and now onto the waiting game!

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
fingers crossed i hope so! now lets see how far off ford will be in their predictions of when they'll start being delivered

Members online

No members online now.