Hey all

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
this is from my first edition that i received in november. i still have this in the garage, but as i said before i had a second reservation so i went ahead and ordered another regular bronco on the 6th bc they closed the order banks for reservations on the 7th. i figured what the heck ill keep it or sell it or who knows. i also ordered my raptor on the 9th immediately when the order bank opened.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
So this is from your older order? Did you successfully switch over to a Raptor or are you canceling this one and ordering a Raptor?
my dealership would not let me convert my order to a raptor bc theyre going to be selling them for 50-100 over sticker. it didnt even matter that ive bought a bunch of cars from them along with more in the coming months. my salesman told me pujols is getting one of the allocations at a fn boatload over sticker. he didn't know but pujols is actually a friend of mine and i asked him and he confirmed the price to me. i got mine for sticker from a different dealership just fyi

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
my dealership would not let me convert my order to a raptor bc theyre going to be selling them for 50-100 over sticker. it didnt even matter that ive bought a bunch of cars from them along with more in the coming months. my salesman told me pujols is getting one of the allocations at a fn boatload over sticker. he didn't know but pujols is actually a friend of mine and i asked him and he confirmed the price to me. i got mine for sticker from a different dealership just fyi

Amazing, and people will end up paying that price. :(

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
789B69FD-EE50-4070-969C-CE212FB259A2.jpeg
8287C386-6A9A-4129-81C1-FE839855E1C6.jpeg
C931D3CA-3CD6-4E8F-BD49-90A5667B6F6D.jpeg

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Sherpa11 looks great! I actually like the graphics on these even though I don't usually care for them on the Raptor pickup trucks. How do you like it so far? I'm still in love with how nice these ride on the streets. Especially the crappy streets we have here in Houston.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
thanks everyone and yes loving it so far. so solid and the different suspension/steering/exhaust modes are unbelievable. tried to get a few different lighting shots for you guys to see. the color i think looks better actually in person as well. and it does look different than area 51 in person also i think, but i get it and agree with the confusion and comparisons, especially in pics. why they have both of these is pretty dumb bc i can see they can look super close depending. i was pissed i lost my velocity blue i ordered when i got bumped, but whatever im not going to complain and be a bitch about it because its soooo sweet, not to mention i have two already, along with my 3rd being built next week and most people are still waiting for theyre first. im still taking it easy though breaking it in so haven't beat on it just yet but i can't wait to put it through its paces. and yeah i wasn't sure on the graphic either, but im kinda liking it honestly and will probably keep it when i cilajet it. it blends pretty well with the color in my opinion and isn't too too in your face atleast to me.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
thanks everyone and yes loving it so far. so solid and the different suspension/steering/exhaust modes are unbelievable. tried to get a few different lighting shots for you guys to see. the color i think looks better actually in person as well. and it does look different than area 51 in person also i think, but i get it and agree with the confusion and comparisons, especially in pics. why they have both of these is pretty dumb bc i can see they can look super close depending. i was pissed i lost my velocity blue i ordered when i got bumped, but whatever im not going to complain and be a bitch about it because its soooo sweet, not to mention i have two already, along with my 3rd being built next week and most people are still waiting for theyre first. im still taking it easy though breaking it in so haven't beat on it just yet but i can't wait to put it through its paces. and yeah i wasn't sure on the graphic either, but im kinda liking it honestly and will probably keep it when i cilajet it. it blends pretty well with the color in my opinion and isn't too too in your face atleast to me.

You are going to have 3 broncos?

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
4 including my 77, but probably will sell one of the 2 doors, just not sure which one yet. do i keep the blue lightning first edition or the the new wildtrak with the new hoss and steering upgrades. thoughts?