Hey all

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
he said he had no idea. basically like we'll see and we'll hear something when we hear something which i pretty much expected

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
my order was in on the 9th and i got an immediate confirmation followed by a build sheet from ford. then my guy had to change the belts to orange when that glitch was fixed yesterday and i got another build sheet emailed. talked to him this morning again and everything is done and good to go. just had to find out what his favorite drink is so i can send him a pricey bottle of it to thank him for getting it for me at sticker!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
my order was in on the 9th and i got an immediate confirmation followed by a build sheet from ford. then my guy had to change the belts to orange when that glitch was fixed yesterday and i got another build sheet emailed. talked to him this morning again and everything is done and good to go. just had to find out what his favorite drink is so i can send him a pricey bottle of it to thank him for getting it for me at sticker!
That’s a smart move! It’s always good to take care of the peps that look out for you. Should toss him some cristal, so you can be like you are on MTV Cribs!

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
hahaha i don't think he has a side hustle as a rapper but ill have to double check!!

and he likes tequila so my job just got much more difficult considering the plethora of types of tequila! i was like please just say whiskey so i can send him a bottle of johnny walker blue and call it a day. 🙀😬

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
hahaha i don't think he has a side hustle as a rapper but ill have to double check!!

and he likes tequila so my job just got much more difficult considering the plethora of types of tequila! i was like please just say whiskey so i can send him a bottle of johnny walker blue and call it a day. 🙀😬

😂😂. Thought maybe he might be Snoop.

Yea, that’s gonna be a mission for sure. I am pretty plain when it comes to my type of tequila- Patron Silver chilled. I love it!

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
😂😂. Thought maybe he might be Snoop.

Yea, that’s gonna be a mission for sure. I am pretty plain when it comes to my type of tequila- Patron Silver chilled. I love it!
i thought long and hard about it, but ultimately decided against an airplane bottle of cuervo!!! 🤷‍♂️

i would go don julio silver chilled, not a patron fan.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

I'm getting a little worried now as I haven't received a email from Ford. Need to contact my dealer to see whats up.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
I'm getting a little worried now as I haven't received a email from Ford. Need to contact my dealer to see whats up.
yeah id politely be on them pretty incessantly until you get something back from atleast them that they've put it in and its taken care of.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
yeah id politely be on them pretty incessantly until you get something back from atleast them that they've put it in and its taken care of.

Well I found out why my dealer hasn't submitted my order in yet. They are waiting for the decision from the 2 hand raisers they had to see if they are still interested in the Raptor(with the markup they are giving). If they pass, i will be able to take the allocation, if I am ok with the price the mark it up at. :(

trydntru

Reaction score
happy to show them off. the 77 is in the shop getting finished so can only show the before at this point. i tore it apart and made it into kinda like a race prerunner luxed out on the inside. king coiler overs/bypasses/bumps all around with trailing arms and a rock jock 60 out back. both axles are full width same as the big bronco. arbs, atlas 4, new 351 windsor, 4r70w with electronic controller. hopefully its going to be pretty sweet. its bare metal now so i think i might paint it the same color as my FE.

View attachment 15View attachment 16View attachment 17View attachment 18View attachment 12View attachment 19View attachment 20View attachment 21

here's a teaser of what its turning into it

View attachment 14

!!! I just noticed the '77! Beautiful ride! How long has it taken to get there were it is today? Did you buy it stock?

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
!!! I just noticed the '77! Beautiful ride! How long has it taken to get there were it is today? Did you buy it stock?
lol it doesnt look like that anymore at all. i tore it down completely and redid the whole thing. i think i posted some other pics of what's being done to it. new motor, suspension, interior, everything.

OP
OP
Sherpa11

Sherpa11

Reaction score
thumbnail-14.jpeg
thumbnail-15.jpeg
thumbnail-16.jpeg