I just bought a 2023 Oxford White Bronco Raptor

2ndgenirish

Reaction score
Please let me introduce myself.

I am a 77-year-old not-yet-retired guy who just took home a 2023 Oxford White Bronco Raptor, with 6 miles on the odometer. It traded in my 2023 Bronco Badlands.

There are quite a few major differences between the Badland and the Raptor: Bigger tires, different exhaust sound, more power and some new problems.

I already posted about my transmission fluid leak. But, that will be covered under warranty.

I live in Delray Beach, FL. I'd like to connect with anyone else local. Also, I want to go off-roading in Georgia and North Carolina soon, if anyone else is interested.

Cheers to all.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

I am a 77-year-old not-yet-retired guy who just took home a 2023 Oxford White Bronco Raptor, with 6 miles on the odometer. It traded in my 2023 Bronco Badlands.

There are quite a few major differences between the Badland and the Raptor: Bigger tires, different exhaust sound, more power and some new problems.

I already posted about my transmission fluid leak. But, that will be covered under warranty.

I live in Delray Beach, FL. I'd like to connect with anyone else local. Also, I want to go off-roading in Georgia and North Carolina soon, if anyone else is interested.

Cheers to all.
Congrats (hopefully)! Are you having issues with your BRap already?

bendawg

Reaction score

Cheers to all.
Congratulations on the new white beauty. I have a 23 Oxford white as well that lives in Brooklyn, NY. Curious as to your other observations on the upgrade. If I lived closer I would take you up on that offer!

DEBO294

Reaction score

Cheers to all.
Sell it to OJ for double, LMAO

vintage

Reaction score
Congrats and Enjoy. I went from a Bronco First Edition to a Bronco Raptor. Picked mine up a couple of weeks ago and absolutely love it. The upgrade suspension, 37" wheels, additional horses power and Raptor interior is a game changer IMO.