Bronco Raptor ordering

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I've heard the ordering process for Bronco Raptors has been delayed until May, not sure how true but it came from a Ford regional rep.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've heard the ordering process for Bronco Raptors has been delayed until May, not sure how true but it came from a Ford regional rep.

Yeah, I also heard it was delayed from my friend at a Ford dealership. He didn't tell me when exactly but they wouldn't be opening the banks tomorrow. Of course he isn't 100% sure if its even delayed as it hasn't officially came down from Ford yet.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hopefully its only delayed that short bit with whats going on right now (shortage, Russia/Ukraine etc).

BroncoZilla

Reaction score
My dealers says they haven't heard of any changes to the date, so I am still going to try to place the order in tomorrow and hope they take it.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealers says they haven't heard of any changes to the date, so I am still going to try to place the order in tomorrow and hope they take it.
Would be nice to get a jump on it. Do you know anyone personal at your dealer that can give you more on an insight?

MR88

Reaction score

I was told that its still on for tomorrow. We will find out soon enough!

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow regardless of what I've heard about a delay. I hope I can tell if the order went through or if the dealer is just storing the info for a later date.

MR88

Reaction score
I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow regardless of what I've heard about a delay. I hope I can tell if the order went through or if the dealer is just storing the info for a later date.

So are you going to go through the process on Ford or call your dealer directly?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So are you going to go through the process on Ford or call your dealer directly?

I was told I could do either, so I just did it on line and hopefully they can take it the day the orders open up.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Stopping by the dealer after work to see if there was any change in what I've been told.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Just talked to Ford, the order banks do indeed open today 3:00pm eastern time if you have a reservation, some time in may if you have no reservation.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just talked to Ford, the order banks do indeed open today 3:00pm eastern time if you have a reservation, some time in may if you have no reservation.

Do you mean if you already have a Bronco order in, they open up for just those individuals today?

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Accepted handraisers that switched to Raptors.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
What do you mean by that?
If you got the email asking if you are interested, said yes and got a response saying they have a Bronco Raptor reserved for you then told your dealer you want one so they put code 99 on your order your time has come. All others wait 'till May or pickup an allocation that became available because someone changed their mind.

I have no doubt some dealers will be taking orders now for May, I'm guessing they might not really be in the system until then.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you got the email asking if you are interested, said yes and got a response saying they have a Bronco Raptor reserved for you then told your dealer you want one so they put code 99 on your order your time has come. All others wait 'till May or pickup an allocation that became available because someone changed their mind.

I have no doubt some dealers will be taking orders now for May, I'm guessing they might not really be in the system until then.
Gotcha. Wonder if Ford actually knows when they will really come out?