My Bronco Raptor Order..

MR88

Reaction score
Ok, I haven't ordered a new vehicle in years. So I went to Ford, went through the ordering process. I got all the things I wanted in the Braptor. I know orders don't open up till tomorrow, but I was still able to have it sent to my dealership of choice. Now, I know its not officially in, but what is my next step? Are they now going to order it for me the day it opens, or do I need to do more as work with the sale man that will probably email me back? What's the process? I don't want to miss out on getting in early if I can.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ok, I haven't ordered a new vehicle in years. So I went to Ford, went through the ordering process. I got all the things I wanted in the Braptor. I know orders don't open up till tomorrow, but I was still able to have it sent to my dealership of choice. Now, I know its not officially in, but what is my next step? Are they now going to order it for me the day it opens, or do I need to do more as work with the sale man that will probably email me back? What's the process? I don't want to miss out on getting in early if I can.

I just did the same exact thing a few hours ago, and got an automated email saying they received it. I will reply back to that email in a few and see if I get any info from them.

OP
OP
MR88

MR88

Reaction score
I haven't got an email back from my deal yet. If I don't get one in the morning, I'm calling!