Bronco Raptor ordering

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've heard the ordering process for Bronco Raptors has been delayed until May, not sure how true but it came from a Ford regional rep.

So did you get yours in officially?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
My dealer got my order in, I've got the order sheet and we should know by the end of the month if ford will allocate it and turn it into a real order.... oddly enough the code orange seat belts available online were not available to order, bit at this point nothing surprises me.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer got my order in, I've got the order sheet and we should know by the end of the month if ford will allocate it and turn it into a real order.... oddly enough there was no code orange seat belts available.
That’s strange. That’s the signature look of the Raptor

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Still waiting on the exterminator to fix the buggy ordering site. I'm going to stop by in an hour, he suggested I just wait for the order bank to work better, less chance of errors. Supposedly Ford still uses the time stamp for production scheduling so it doesn't matter.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Wound up just leaving the order with sales manager, he's going to submit it when the site cleans up. Zero ADM, Mike at Freehold Ford NJ.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wound up just leaving the order with sales manager, he's going to submit it when the site cleans up. Zero ADM, Mike at Freehold Ford NJ.

Just found out about a hour ago my order I submitted online was submitted by my dealer. I have to print it out and sign it and bring it in.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Still waiting on the exterminator to fix the buggy ordering site. I'm going to stop by in an hour, he suggested I just wait for the order bank to work better, less chance of errors. Supposedly Ford still uses the time stamp for production scheduling so it doesn't matter.

Ha ha, exterminator. Stinks you have to wait though. What does it mean by time stamp rather then first inline?

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Ha ha, exterminator. Stinks you have to wait though. What does it mean by time stamp rather then first inline?
Dealer said when they actually start production, the order will still be set by original time stamp from reservations like with regular Broncos. I'm sure there will be other factors like the regional reps cousin and crap like that though.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Dealer said when they actually start production, the order will still be set by original time stamp from reservations like with regular Broncos. I'm sure there will be other factors like the regional reps cousin and crap like that though.

Sweet! Good to know. The question now is when will production begin.. :p

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
The real question is when will we know for sure ford will honor our orders.....and who will have to wait for next year....

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sweet! Good to know. The question now is when will production begin.. :p
The real question is when will we know for sure ford will honor our orders.....and who will have to wait for next year....
This has been my fear all along. How long is the wait going to be. I keep going back to my order of the Lightning on September 28th and I barely received an email on Monday stating "we know you are waiting to build your truck, but you still have to wait!" :rolleyes:

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 2.07.38 PM.png

This is what I got from Ford about my Lightning reservation. This is the 1st email or contact they have sent me in 5 months.

OP
OP
CVSJR

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Just got the ford email for ordering the Bronco Raptor about half an hour ago, lol!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

So how does that work with the Golden Ticketers I wonder.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Don't they get first priority even if a non golden ticket holder had ordered before them?

Well, I thought if they didnt get their orders in before the banks opened, they lost their chance. I'm so confused..