Hello from STL

the314boss

Reaction score
Picked up my 2023 Cactus Grey on Monday; had been deliberating between the Bronco Raptor a new F-150 Raptor or the RaptorR. Something about this truck simply felt right to me and I have no regrets - she's a looker!

I came from a 2018 F-150 Raptor, so there are definitely some tradeoffs in power/acceleration, highway ride/glide and some interior creature comforts, but this is (pardon my pun) truly a horse of a different color as i relates to its suspension and technology in the off-road department.

Looking forward to seeing more content and conversations about these trucks and glad to be a part of a group that can share information and ideas. I sorted a lot of things on my own being a part of the F-150 forum; hope the same will be true of this community!

Cheers!

OP
OP
the314boss

the314boss

Reaction score
First look when they brought it out from delivery:

Attachments

• New_Hotness.png
    New_Hotness.png
    567 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
the314boss

the314boss

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am a huge fan of that color. Looks very clean
thank you! appreciate you view on the color as well - i thought i wanted eruption green, but then saw some pics of the BR in catcus and i had the itch; when i saw it in-person, i knew i had to scratch it...

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
thank you! appreciate you view on the color as well - i thought i wanted eruption green, but then saw some pics of the BR in catcus and i had the itch; when i saw it in-person, i knew i had to scratch it...
The cactus grey has easily become one of my favorite colors (on any vehicle). Not sure if it's because it a unique color and you don't see too many of them. Kia's Optima cactus grey makes that look like a high end luxury car every time I see one of those