The Limited Edition Bronco Raptor DR

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
From https://www.ford.com/bronco/bronco-dr/

Competition-ready and designed for the hardest-core off-road enthusiasts, the Bronco brand elevates its desert racing capability to a new level. Introducing the all-new Bronco DR – a limited-production desert racing SUV.

For all images shown throughout: Bronco DR race prototype. Concept wrap, not for sale. For demonstration purposes only. Closed course. Professional Driver. Do not attempt. When off-road driving, always know your terrain and use appropriate safety gear. Available fall 2022.

2022 ford Bronco DR night.jpeg

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Totally agree. I'm hoping the pics I posted in the other thread and just concepts and they go with the bigger flares on the raptor. I can dream right?
Why don't you just have a company do it to yours??!!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wow now that’s the Bronco they should be building, powerful, paws underneath it, and fully capable.
Sure would be nice to see those for sale for sure. Wonder if they will have them available for off road only use? Only use will probably for professional use

jzweedyk

Reaction score
They are only going to build 50 of them, $200K each plus dealer markup. The dealer in Vegas where I have my name in for the Raptor is getting 5 of them. I think they want 30K over and I think 3 of them are sold.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They are only going to build 50 of them, $200K each plus dealer markup. The dealer in Vegas where I have my name in for the Raptor is getting 5 of them. I think they want 30K over and I think 3 of them are sold.
Interesting. Those will be gone in no time with that limited amount made. You gonna get one?? ;)

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Nope, Raptor will be fine. I need it to drive and tow behind the MH. Plus I do more rock crawling than desert running.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
While we are in Vegas we do mostly desert running. But the Jeep and RZR stay at the house in Moab. We spend about 6 months there. So when we travel we do mostly forest service roads, but since we do them alone, I like to have a vehicle that is overbuilt for that so hopefully I won't break down in the middle of no where. Also we do the dunes in Oregon, so big tires and horsepower is needed. A built Badlands would work, but why not go for the Raptor? By the time I modified the Badlands, it would probably be close to the price of the Raptor.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
While we are in Vegas we do mostly desert running. But the Jeep and RZR stay at the house in Moab. We spend about 6 months there. So when we travel we do mostly forest service roads, but since we do them alone, I like to have a vehicle that is overbuilt for that so hopefully I won't break down in the middle of no where. Also we do the dunes in Oregon, so big tires and horsepower is needed. A built Badlands would work, but why not go for the Raptor? By the time I modified the Badlands, it would probably be close to the price of the Raptor.

I totally agree. The Raptor suspension will be more "offroad" then the Badlands would be. I agree on waiting for that.