Ford performance tune for Bronco raptor

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Just talked to ford performance and they told me unofficially that Ford is still on the fence if they want to release a tune for the Braptor. Apparently they haven't made a decision yet but are not sure if they want to go through all the work, testing and CARB approval.
If you're like me and would like to see one, call Ford performance and let them know, not sure if anything anyone says makes ANY difference but it can't hurt....
Ford performance hot line: 1-800-367-3748

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just talked to ford performance and they told me unofficially that Ford is still on the fence if they want to release a tune for the Braptor. Apparently they haven't made a decision yet but are not sure if they want to go through all the work, testing and CARB approval.
If you're like me and would like to see one, call Ford performance and let them know, not sure if anything anyone says makes ANY difference but it can't hurt....

I'm surprised they don't want to. Don't they have one for the Gen3 Raptors?

OP
OP
raptorusmaximus

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Who knows, some else was told the're working on one.... I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the whipple tune.

Johnny Raptor

Reaction score
Who knows, some else was told the're working on one.... I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the whipple tune.
If you do, I'd be interested to get your feedback on it. Usually drive in Sport mode, but it could use a few tweaks that I think this tune may provide.

Redlined

Reaction score
I will be calling! Thanks