Everyone loves pics...

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's been kinda slow around here lately... I realize it's probably due to holiday preparations, but I thought I would throw these pics up to bring a little Christmas cheer to the forum.

Code Orange is on 37s, and Cactus Grey is on 39s.
IMG_9899.JPG
IMG_9903.JPG

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

bchar

Reaction score
It's been kinda slow around here lately... I realize it's probably due to holiday preparations, but I thought I would throw these pics up to bring a little Christmas cheer to the forum.

Code Orange is on 37s, and Cactus Grey is on 39s. View attachment 1760View attachment 1761
Looks awesome!! Ford definitely did the Bronco Raptor right. Great stance!

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! Amazing looking. Loving them?
They are pretty awesome. I'm really enjoying the CG on 39s because it is so cool looking in person. CG has been my favorite color since the new Bronco came out as well. These things ride so nice, and are pretty sporty. Definitely fun trucks.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They are pretty awesome. I'm really enjoying the CG on 39s because it is so cool looking in person. CG has been my favorite color since the new Bronco came out as well. These things ride so nice, and are pretty sporty. Definitely fun trucks.
Couldn’t agree with you more on the CG color. Such a unique color for sure. My daughter is so set on getting a bronco when she turns 16 (she’s almost 15). Her choice is the Cactus Grey too. But, she won’t be getting a BRap for sure and I can’t seeing us getting her a new Bronco. Maybe a used one depending on the market of course.

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can now tell the difference between regular Broncos and BRaps when I see them on the road. Size and seeing the Ford name across the grill helps lol
Haha yeah they stand out pretty good compared to a regular or even a Sasquatch. They are quite a bit wider.