Anyone that has a confirmed order get any updates???

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I am a day one res. holder converted to a golden ticket for a 22. Got bumped to a 23 went into production in feb. went to built status in April. Still waiting to ship.

ck33

Reaction score
I am a day one res. holder converted to a golden ticket for a 22. Got bumped to a 23 went into production in feb. went to built status in April. Still waiting to ship.
Well dang...also a Day One reservation holder. Ordered a 22, was scheduled for production the week of 9/20/22, went into production 9/22/22 and was built on 9/23 (!). Around 11/14 I was told by my dealer that it had been damaged and would not ship and the same truck build was put in on as an "expedited order". Then nothing happened until 5/4 (almost 6 months) when my 23 went into production. It's definitely been a long process.

As a reward for being patient and never complaining, the price on the window sticker went up 20% from one build to the next....

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well dang...also a Day One reservation holder. Ordered a 22, was scheduled for production the week of 9/20/22, went into production 9/22/22 and was built on 9/23 (!). Around 11/14 I was told by my dealer that it had been damaged and would not ship and the same truck build was put in on as an "expedited order". Then nothing happened until 5/4 (almost 6 months) when my 23 went into production. It's definitely been a long process.

As a reward for being patient and never complaining, the price on the window sticker went up 20% from one build to the next....
That's a great reward they gave you. :mad:

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score

That sucks! Ford has handled this very poorly.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
still waiting on car carrier from port to dealer - this part sucks so bad.
took two and half months awaiting a carrier for my 22 F150 Raptor early last year. I feel your pain but know it's just around the corner! You will be enjoying that beast!