Order pushed to 2023 MY

Sheppsie

Reaction score
My dealer said I should have gotten an email about converting my order to 2023. I did it yesterday, all options are the same price but they raised the base MSRP from $68500 to $73780. $5280 more! and no help with price protection saying Ford may give a rebate. Does anyone know about price protection details? Also they wanted to add headliner sound deadening $0 cost but I deleted because I don't know type of fabric. Dealer was just guessing, does anyone have info on hardtop sound deadening?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer said I should have gotten an email about converting my order to 2023. I did it yesterday, all options are the same price but they raised the base MSRP from $68500 to $73780. $5280 more! and no help with price protection saying Ford may give a rebate. Does anyone know about price protection details? Also they wanted to add headliner sound deadening $0 cost but I deleted because I don't know type of fabric. Dealer was just guessing, does anyone have info on hardtop sound deadening?

When did you put in your order in the first place.

JOPO

Reaction score
$5000+ more ! Unbelievable! I’m also pushed to a 2023 but have no details of any changes in the 23 model

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
$5000+ more ! Unbelievable! I’m also pushed to a 2023 but have no details of any changes in the 23 model
fords website has a build your 23 now. I noticed color options are diffrent, they dropped the cast alum rims ( mines coming with those ) not much else.

OP
OP
S

Sheppsie

Reaction score
order was in march 2022
When did you put in your order in the first place.
ordered in march 2022, when Braptor could first be ordered
delay because the dealer wanted to be a whore and add a markup of 20k
re negotiated and official on 3/23/22 (when they thought they might loose there allotment)

OP
OP
S

Sheppsie

Reaction score
only diff you can no longer order erupt green, don t know about other colors because i am staying code orange, and only 1 bead lock capable option wheel (not 2), and zero cost sound deadening added to top. (no idea what that it is) but you can delete, so i did until i know what material it is. but yes $5280 more base price. they may rebate to protect :/

JOPO

Reaction score
order was in march 2022

ordered in march 2022, when Braptor could first be ordered
delay because the dealer wanted to be a whore and add a markup of 20k
re negotiated and official on 3/23/22 (when they thought they might loose there allotment)
So you’ll have a 2023 . So you are getting one of the allocations from the dealership? Any idea they give you on when this will arrive ? Oh and it’s still $20,000 over MSRP ?

JOPO

Reaction score
only diff you can no longer order erupt green, don t know about other colors because i am staying code orange, and only 1 bead lock capable option wheel (not 2), and zero cost sound deadening added to top. (no idea what that it is) but you can delete, so i did until i know what material it is. but yes $5280 more base price. they may rebate to protect :/
Any changes you wish you would have made ? Any colors or seats etc , any additions?