New to Group: Traded in Badlands for Raptor!

TX Braptor

Reaction score
Hi Y’all, new member from Texas after trading in my 21’ Badlands SAS (which I loved, see pic) for a new Raptor.

Honestly went to dealer who got two, just to see a Raptor in person and fell in love after a test drive.

Now looking at potential mods/upgrades, so look forward to seeing what others in this forum have done so far.

These things look so badass stock, debating over a RPG level and 38-39s or just roll with the factory tires for awhile?!
A26D708B-226D-46A7-9F62-C4820AD56F33.jpeg
C18CB57E-4187-4035-85C2-D2E58CA128CB.jpeg
69AA8369-7186-417A-8882-5ECF5C14D739.jpeg
156B64D1-7359-46B4-A8FF-0EAC25C69FE1.jpeg
74AB89FE-63ED-46CA-93F5-F07F4BB64208.jpeg

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Y’all, new member from Texas after trading in my 21’ Badlands SAS (which I loved, see pic) for a new Raptor.

Honestly went to dealer who got two, just to see a Raptor in person and fell in love after a test drive.

Now looking at potential mods/upgrades, so look forward to seeing what others in this forum have done so far.

These things look so badass stock, debating over a RPG level and 38-39s or just roll with the factory tires for awhile?! View attachment 1987View attachment 1988View attachment 1989View attachment 1991View attachment 1990
Welcome to the forum! As much as I love your Badlands, that upgrade to the BRap is huge! What are the biggest differences between the 2 that you have noticed?

OP
OP
T

TX Braptor

Reaction score
Thanks Iceman, look forward to watching everyone’s mods to make these even more bad ass than they are right from Ford.

Biggest differences? Where do I start
- bigger/more powerful engine
- way more aggressive stance and presence
- the suspension set up is amazing! I can’t wait to get this off road, but even just hitting uneven road terrain, and yes, crawling some parking lot curbs day 1 😁 you can feel how impressive this FOX system really is
- the wider track width feels more stable taking turns faster and more confident even with daily driving
- had 37” on Badlands with 1.5” lift and barely cleared. These have clearance for days and seems a larger tire could fit easily with retaining factory height.
- and of course FINALLY a hard top!!! This was the pitch to the Wife for my NEED to upgrade!

All in all, just an amazing ride that’s so much fun to be behind the wheel. Again, no offense to my Badlands I loved, but just a whole nother level with these things

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

These things look so badass stock, debating over a RPG level and 38-39s or just roll with the factory tires for awhile?! View attachment 1987View attachment 1988View attachment 1989View attachment 1991View attachment 1990

Awesome! Welcome to the forum! Are you happy with the change from the Badlands to the Raptor?

I would go with the leveling kit as I was going to do that to my BRaptor. I like what RPG did to my Fraptor and I was planning on using the RPG leveling kit for my BRaptor as well.

Last edited:

Grey Goose

Reaction score

The graphics look good on the black. I was never sure if it would match well, but it does!