MY22 F150 Raptor arrived

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
They look good on the black 2022 raptor! Nice. How are you liking the 2022 Raptor so far?
Thanks, absolutely loving it so far! It's actually antimatter blue, but in this light definately looks black. Went with titanium to try and match with the fender flares and have a subdued look that might have come from the factory.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks, absolutely loving it so far! It's actually antimatter blue, but in this light definately looks black. Went with titanium to try and match with the fender flares and have a subdued look that might have come from the factory.

So you did have a GEN2 at one point right?

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Nice. So at what time did you sign up on FRF, before you ordered it?
a few weeks after I actually had an allocated order. I felt like a poser before I actually had one on order so I only browsed as a guest until then. Also really didnt have anything to add until the order process started...

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Had my GEN3 polished and ceramic coated today. Thought I'd share some pics of the Antimatter Blue all cleaned up. man I am loving this color.

tempImageyqeVPF.jpg
tempImageOCW4fP.jpg
tempImageKtoNqn.jpg
tempImagepVCp6e.jpg
tempImagezfWLfY.jpg

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

CRC

Reaction score

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I'm curious about the "ceramic coating" is that paint protection? does it help prevent brush pin striping?

OP
OP
LuckyKnuckle36

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Great stance is that -6 offset ? I’m waiting on my 22 Iconic Silver 37 PP to be delivered .
Thanks. Its a +6mm offset. Great thing about Icon, they design the wheels for the maximium offset for the Raptor while maintaining all the suspension articulation.