Hello Everyone

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Name is Seth I am from Santa Cruz CA. Yes, I am one of the un-lucky one’s who Ford allowed to order a Bronco Raptor. I say unlucky because I placed my original Day One Reservation: for a two door Wildtrak with the Lux Package, Area 51, etc.. and as of February 2022 I had not yet a build date. Then I received the (“you’ve been selected email”) more Ford propaganda for we F-Ed the entire reservation process up. So Ford congratulating me on being given another shot to have a chance to order another mythical vehicle, the bronco raptor I may not ever take delivery of, the Bronco Raptor makes me overjoyed.

So almost two years into my reservation I have no Bronco for Bronco Raptor build date. I am glad I have such an amazing sense of humor, or may have been upset at the wait. If I was mad I might use a few choice words when describing this process to anyone. So I guess the only saving grace I have is, when Ford finally allows me to take delivery of my model year 2165 Ford Raptor hover craft I will only need to pay MSRP. By that time I am guessing MSRP will cost me 60 or 70 Bitcoin. So unless I start a YouTube auto vlog my chance of ever taking delivery seem Slim at best….

My confirmed Raptor build is attached as a picture it does not show but selected leather instead marine grade vinyl and a few other goodies I will share once I look mat guy build sheet

3136D87B-C707-473C-B994-8708C498A7F3.png

Last edited:

TRW22

Reaction score
Name is Seth I am from Santa Cruz CA. Yes, I am one of rbe the un-lucky one’s who Ford allowed to order a Bronco Raptor. I say unlucky because I placed my original Day One Order: a two door Wildtrak w/Lux Package in Area 51 and as of February 2022 I still was without a build date in site: Then I received the “you’ve been selected email”) more Ford propaganda for we F-Ed this entire process up congratulating me on being given a chance to order another mythical vehicle I may or may not ever have a chance to take delivery of, the Bronco Raptor.

So I’m almost two years in still no Bronco build date. I glad i have such a good sense of humor or I might have become really upset. i may have even used a few choice words when describing my true feelings about this entire dates. So I guess the only saving grace is when Ford finally allows me to take delivery of my 2165 Ford Raptor hover craft is I will get to pay MSRP, which I am guessing will cost me 60 or 70 Bitcoin by then. So unless I start another YouTube auto vlog that my chance of ever taking delivery seem
Slim….

My confirmed Raptor build is attached as a picture it does not show but selected leather and I will check my order form and update later

View attachment 649

Ha ha, you got to have fun with this or you would go crazy! Its amazing its been 2 years since your order and no build date yet! So are you a Golden Ticket holder and was able to switch it over to the Raptor? Is the above screenshot your Raptor build, or your Wildtrak?

Love the comment of "mythical". To funny! Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
broncoamigo

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Ha ha, you got to have fun with this or you would go crazy! Its amazing its been 2 years since your order and no build date yet! So are you a Golden Ticket holder and was able to switch it over to the Raptor? Is the above screenshot your Raptor build, or your Wildtrak?

Yup two long years and thats my Raptor build ford confirmed but no build date

OP
OP
broncoamigo

broncoamigo

Reaction score

OP
OP
broncoamigo

broncoamigo

Reaction score
Thanks forgot to mention in my original post I chose group 374A option along with leather trimmed suede and the bead lock capable wheels...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Name is Seth I am from Santa Cruz CA. Yes, I am one of the un-lucky one’s who Ford allowed to order a Bronco Raptor. I say unlucky because I placed my original Day One Reservation: for a two door Wildtrak with the Lux Package, Area 51, etc.. and as of February 2022 I had not yet a build date. Then I received the (“you’ve been selected email”) more Ford propaganda for we F-Ed the entire reservation process up. So Ford congratulating me on being given another shot to have a chance to order another mythical vehicle, the bronco raptor I may not ever take delivery of, the Bronco Raptor makes me overjoyed.

So almost two years into my reservation I have no Bronco for Bronco Raptor build date. I am glad I have such an amazing sense of humor, or may have been upset at the wait. If I was mad I might use a few choice words when describing this process to anyone. So I guess the only saving grace I have is, when Ford finally allows me to take delivery of my model year 2165 Ford Raptor hover craft I will only need to pay MSRP. By that time I am guessing MSRP will cost me 60 or 70 Bitcoin. So unless I start a YouTube auto vlog my chance of ever taking delivery seem Slim at best….

My confirmed Raptor build is attached as a picture it does not show but selected leather instead marine grade vinyl and a few other goodies I will share once I look mat guy build sheet

View attachment 649

Awesome post!! Thanks again for signing up and posting this funny intro thread! Crazy....2 years!!!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

View attachment 649

Man, this sucks!! Good thing you said you have a good sense of humor because a lot of people would be furious. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and hopefully Ford comes through for you. Not good pub on their part.

So what are you currently driving now?

Btw, welcome to the forum!

Extreme5

Reaction score

View attachment 649

Welcome to the site. Hope you can get your order in. All us that missed out can live vicariously through you if you land it!​