Ford Bronco Raptor Spotted In Light Camo!

bronco-raptor-eruption-green-jpeg.158

The Ford Bronco is testing on the road in Dearborn, Michigan, and this one is showing a light camo color. The concealment amounts to a wrap over the body. It's a dark green color underneath seeing the exposed color throughout the front of Bronco.

The photos highlight the massive size of fender flares. It looks like they stick out a couple of inches from the body. The SUV rides on BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A tires. The shots aren't clear enough to discern the size along the sidewall. There are also vents in the bodywork above the flares.

The Grille looks a lot like that of the Ford Raptor Truck. The lighting is the same standard as the Raptor with big circular lights with a horizontal light bar through them.

The ride height is slightly higher than the standard Bronco and so far, it is noted that there will only be a 4 door still. There has been a lot of requests for a 2 door, but there has been no indication that there will be one. The launch of the model will only be 4 door. One would assume that 2 door will be an option later on.

The Bronco Raptor will reportedly use a twin-turbo V6 engine. Rumors vary about the displacement being 3.0 or 3.5 liters and the output being between 400 and 450 horsepower (298 and 336 kilowatts).

Ford confirms the Bronco Raptor debuts in 2022. Expect the rugged SUV to go on sale for the 2023 model year.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2 door. 2 door, 2 door, 2 door. I thought if I said it enough it would come true.
Haha! I believe they will but not til Gen 2 or 3. They will continue to get requests to give them no choice to make the 2 door. IMO

jzweedyk

Reaction score
By then I will be so old, I will need the newly introduced geriatric edition. When asked if Ford was going to produce it, they replied "it depends".

2 door, 2 door, 2 door.

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
That would be a good color option, they won’t offer anything in any camouflage option. For some of us it really would be a nice option

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Some photos of a Bronco Raptor and a couple of Ranger Raptors taken in out for test runs in Northern Arizona a little over a week ago

1642717274091.png
1642717260298.png
1642717567166.png