Code orange vs gen 2

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
56C7E267-6484-405A-96D5-664F7507F977.jpeg

Picked her up on Friday and man she’s beautiful!

OP
OP
monsterFD

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Looks sweet . The fenders look better in person ? I’m kinda worried about that .
fenders look amazing in person. honestly people need to get over the fenders already, I have put 37s on my gen 1 and its much harder to pull off on the gen 2 raptor, but the bronco raptor executes 37s flawlessly. the bronco is built to stand out, and the fenders do just that, i have 0 issue with them. with that said all my neighbors, my family, and everyone that ive come across have praised its appearance and I have not heard a single peep about fenders except from bronco channels. its a non issue unless you decide to make it one. its got so much to offer it takes most of the magic away from my gen 2. trust me, get over your issues with the fender, its an amazing truck!

CRC

Reaction score
fenders look amazing in person. honestly people need to get over the fenders already, I have put 37s on my gen 1 and its much harder to pull off on the gen 2 raptor, but the bronco raptor executes 37s flawlessly. the bronco is built to stand out, and the fenders do just that, i have 0 issue with them. with that said all my neighbors, my family, and everyone that ive come across have praised its appearance and I have not heard a single peep about fenders except from bronco channels. its a non issue unless you decide to make it one. its got so much to offer it takes most of the magic away from my gen 2. trust me, get over your issues with the fender, its an amazing truck!
Haven’t seen one in person , just asking a question . Looks sweet !

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

I have been in normal bronco but haven't driven in one. How do you feel the comfort will be for passengers in the back seats? I'd really hope the Braptor will be a good family traveling vehicle as well.

OP
OP
monsterFD

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I have been in normal bronco but haven't driven in one. How do you feel the comfort will be for passengers in the back seats? I'd really hope the Braptor will be a good family traveling vehicle as well.
so far so good, the 37s make it drive smoother than my gen 2, other from that should be identical to a normal bronco/jeep. I do miss the rear vents and the extra room that my gen 2 have for the back passengers but if thats what you really need the f150 would be a better fit. I had 5 adults in the truck today for a lunch break and they said it was comfortable. I normally run 2 car seats and the kids age 4 and 6 still have plenty of leg room. the braptor drives realllly smooth. hope that helps!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
so far so good, the 37s make it drive smoother than my gen 2, other from that should be identical to a normal bronco/jeep. I do miss the rear vents and the extra room that my gen 2 have for the back passengers but if thats what you really need the f150 would be a better fit. I had 5 adults in the truck today for a lunch break and they said it was comfortable. I normally run 2 car seats and the kids age 4 and 6 still have plenty of leg room. the braptor drives realllly smooth. hope that helps!

Sure does. I have my Gen 2 Raptor that I will be keeping as well, but I would love to take the Braptor on long trips with my kids and they aren't adults yet. How is the wind noise in it when driving at high speeds?

OP
OP
monsterFD

monsterFD

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Sure does. I have my Gen 2 Raptor that I will be keeping as well, but I would love to take the Braptor on long trips with my kids and they aren't adults yet. How is the wind noise in it when driving at high speeds?
You’d have to try to listen for it to hear any of it, nearly non existent. No where near my 18 jku and all the jlus ive been in, or raptors with windshield light bars. Also don’t know if this is common knowledge but the exhaust on the braptor is amazing even in normal. Engine sounds bigger than my gen 2 on wot and doesn’t sound like a lawn mower. I don’t know if it’s cammed, or what but I do wish my gen2 had its tone

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Awesome. So you would have no issue with driving it for hours with your family in it?