Bronco Raptor ordering

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You can do it through their online chat on their website too. I did it yesterday with my sales code and order code numbers.

I don't even have those numbers. Wonder if they can just use my personal info to find it, if they did submit it in.

greenmtnmike

Reaction score
I just built a bronco raptor on ford.com and got a call from the local dealer and they said the order banks aren't open yet. Only for people with existing orders can convert their order to a raptor. Is that correct?
The first batch is going to selected order holders first. All are currently spoken for, that is why you can't order online. Best bet is to try and find a dealer that doesn't have one spoken for. Going to be tough. I placed my bronco order 18 months ago on day one and was selected in February for a Raptor for waiting. Just lucky...

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The ordering process is going on, at least in some parts of the country. My dealer was allocated 3 Bronco Raptors and is accepting builds. I guess you could say that I have a "Golden Ticket" as my initial reservation went in on July 14 of 2020. I was ready to build and order, but unfortunately, my dealer said that they would not consider any offer under $125,000. I am sure there are people in the world that do not think that is a very big number, but I don't know any of them. So order number is meaningless. My Bronco Raptor goes on the general market for $125,000+, and anyone can buy it regardless of having any reservation. I guess I'll just wait a few more years and the price will go down when internal combustion engines are obsolete.
Wow! I just can't believe this is really happening. Do you know if anyone has gone through with paying the 125k tag?

JOPO

Reaction score
Found out today that is what's happening with my order. Dealer put it in under themselves and it will be mine when it comes in. So I wont get an confirmation email. It stinks as I wont get updated like most but atleast my order is in.
My dealer allocation said id get a confirmation email but who knows ?? what did your dealer say your markup was going to be ? or did they say yet?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My dealer allocation said id get a confirmation email but who knows ?? what did your dealer say your markup was going to be ? or did they say yet?

So my buddy said they don't put input the customers email into the order as it has back fired on them countless times the last few years. Ford would email the customer directly with one thing, and then back track it, and the dealer would get all the hate. So they decided to take all the emails from Ford and then let the costumer now themselves. This was his explanation.

JOPO

Reaction score
your explanation of not getting an email from Ford and the leaving it in the dealerships hands sounds more likely. i think your buddy knows what he's talking about because i havent received anything from Ford. but of course the dealership tells me everything is good, and to stop worrying they've got it taken care of. Sound familiar 🤯 loose my mind over this mess.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
New scheduling run apparently happening as we speak - on B6G - bunch of guys posted their B Raptors are now scheduled out to mid-June.

Awesome, but crap, 6G is going to steal alot of users away from us here. Its such a massive site!

Johnny Mo

Reaction score
I know at least one of the guys at my same dealership got scheduled for his Raptor...I also know that his timestamp is actually third one down the list, - I further know that my priority code was a 10 and everyone else was something other than that...I'm not entirely sure what to make of all this other than timestamp, dealer allocation and location, and priority code all seem to be completely meaningless at this point. It may as well be like trying to pick the powerball numbers.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I know at least one of the guys at my same dealership got scheduled for his Raptor...I also know that his timestamp is actually third one down the list, - I further know that my priority code was a 10 and everyone else was something other than that...I'm not entirely sure what to make of all this other than timestamp, dealer allocation and location, and priority code all seem to be completely meaningless at this point. It may as well be like trying to pick the powerball numbers.

So you haven't got an email for a build date yet?

MR88

Reaction score
The first batch is going to selected order holders first. All are currently spoken for, that is why you can't order online. Best bet is to try and find a dealer that doesn't have one spoken for. Going to be tough. I placed my bronco order 18 months ago on day one and was selected in February for a Raptor for waiting. Just lucky...

So did you get your Raptor order in on do one? Did you get a build date yet as I'm hear several have, mostly the Golden ticket holders as their orders went it first.