BRaptors at SEMA

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We've been at SEMA all week and have seen some pretty cool BRaptors. Anderson Composites had one tricked out with their carbon fiber stuff. Really liked the top on it. The blue one in PedalBox's booth looked great with 37" Toyo MTs. I'm an Anderson Composites dealer if anyone wants some of their stuff. The fenders and hood scoop aren't available yet. Tops are, and I think doors, but none in stock until late December.

Admin, if you don't want me posting about being a dealer for stuff just let me know. Happy to discuss being a vendor on here. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_9139.JPG
    IMG_9139.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_9142.JPG
    IMG_9142.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_9144 2.JPG
    IMG_9144 2.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_9146.JPG
    IMG_9146.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_9148.JPG
    IMG_9148.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_9147.JPG
    IMG_9147.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_9149 2.JPG
    IMG_9149 2.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_9151.JPG
    IMG_9151.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_9150 2.JPG
    IMG_9150 2.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 158

JOPO

Reaction score
We've been at SEMA all week and have seen some pretty cool BRaptors. Anderson Composites had one tricked out with their carbon fiber stuff. Really liked the top on it. The blue one in PedalBox's booth looked great with 37" Toyo MTs. I'm an Anderson Composites dealer if anyone wants some of their stuff. The fenders and hood scoop aren't available yet. Tops are, and I think doors, but none in stock until late December.

Admin, if you don't want me posting about being a dealer for stuff just let me know. Happy to discuss being a vendor on here. Thanks.
Yeah man post all the pics you want! I really enjoy getting ideas and these pictures really help

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

I like the carbon fiber top!

OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The top was really cool in person. The finish on the fenders, doors, hood insert, etc. was all matte, but the top was glossy clear coat. It was a lot to take in at the time, but it looked good. If I had time to scrutinize it more I would have probably decided all the other CF stuff would need to be shot with a few coats of glossy clear to match the top. I really liked the CF fenders in person.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward on seeing in person painted matching fender flares. I have seen photoshopped pics, but thats not the same.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The top was really cool in person. The finish on the fenders, doors, hood insert, etc. was all matte, but the top was glossy clear coat. It was a lot to take in at the time, but it looked good. If I had time to scrutinize it more I would have probably decided all the other CF stuff would need to be shot with a few coats of glossy clear to match the top. I really liked the CF fenders in person.

You are right! I think some gloss to teh CF fenders would look alot better than just the matte style.

JOPO

Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance on this but CF stands for Carbon Fenders maybe ? I see the roof but Is that the picture above of the CF fenders? Man just so much you can do to these Broncos my mind is gonna be blown away when it gets here. Anybody with suggestions, advice, pics feel free this is my first and need all the help I can get. Sounds like a lot of people get the PPF Xpel film wrap? If I’m saying that correctly?? I might start with that. Idk

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheButcher

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance on this but CF stands for Carbon Fenders maybe ? I see the roof but Is that the picture above of the CF fenders? Man just so much you can do to these Broncos my mind is gonna be blown away when it gets here. Anybody with suggestions, advice, pics feel free this is my first and need all the help I can get. Sounds like a lot of people get the PPF Xpel film wrap? If I’m saying that correctly?? I might start with that. Idk
CF is an abbreviation/shorthand for Carbon Fiber. It's just an easy way to type it.

Pictured above on the grey BRaptor are the following:
  1. Front overall showing CF fenders and doors.
  2. Front CF fender.
  3. Rear CF fender.
  4. CF doors.
  5. CF tailgate applique.
  6. CF hood scoop.
  7. CF hardtop.
  8. CF hardtop.
Anderson Composites (manufacturer of the CF parts above) recommends putting PPF on the hardtop to help prevent trail scratches. It has a clear coat of paint on it, but some PPF would help protect it down the line. I'm happy to give advice on modifications would you want some suggestions. There were tons of modified Broncos at the show, and about a half dozen BRaptors. Most of the BRaptors had bolt on mods, but Baja Kits hopes to get their hands on one pretty soon to see if there is anything they can do to improve upon the platform.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
I love Carbon Fiber, have CF all over one of my Harleys. Just cool stuff, I agree the gloss CF looks the best to me. Loving all the options for these.