2022 Bronco Raptor Rhapsody Blue Interior

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So who here likes the Blue Rhapsody interior colors of the Broncos? I do like the orange inlays but not sure about the blue, because its alot of blue, especially on the back side of the seats.

2022-Bronco-Raptor-Rhapsody-Blue-Interior-01.jpeg

2022-Bronco-Raptor-Rhapsody-Blue-Interior-02.jpeg

2022-Bronco-Raptor-Rhapsody-Blue-Interior-03.jpeg

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I do like the orange inlays too.
I'm usually a boring black interior guy....
Maybe blue would grow on me

I will still want to stick with the black. Still not to sure about this blue.

Sherpa11

Reaction score
i like the blue, but they could've mixed in some black or very dark gray to break it up and have some contrast. im ok with it and went with it though with the orange belts. and for god sake i hope they have the cooled seats in these. that should be standard even in the regular bronco with upgraded trim and leather.

MR88

Reaction score
If it had hints of blue and the orange trim, I'd like it. I'm just not a fan of the back of the seats being so blue.

MR88

Reaction score
i like the blue, but they could've mixed in some black or very dark gray to break it up and have some contrast. im ok with it and went with it though with the orange belts. and for god sake i hope they have the cooled seats in these. that should be standard even in the regular bronco with upgraded trim and leather.

So did you end up going with the velocity blue interior and orange belts?

Sherpa11

Reaction score
So did you end up going with the velocity blue interior and orange belts?
i did go with those options. i wouldn't say orange is my favorite, but since its the only accent option i was like wtf "when in rome" go with the orange belts! lol

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
i did go with those options. i wouldn't say orange is my favorite, but since its the only accent option i was like wtf "when in rome" go with the orange belts! lol

Was curious as I didn't go into detail with it, but with the orange accents, did the orange belt automatically come with it or was it separate?