Top View of Bronco Raptor

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_21.jpeg

The Raptor team claims "In the upper body, B-pillar cross bar and C-pillar reinforcement help deliver a greater than 50% total body-in-prime torsional rigidity increase over a standard Bronco four-door model."
2022-ford-bronco-raptor-hood.jpeg

Last edited:

BroncoZilla

Reaction score

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Love the hood look. The whole Bronco looks so much bigger and badder then a Wrangler!

Totally agree. Really like the whole look of it, even the fenders. I would of course see about painting them.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Totally agree. Really like the whole look of it, even the fenders. I would of course see about painting them.
I think I need to see it in person but first thoughts I'm not really feeling the fenders. However, I have warmed up to and now really like the front end of the GEN3 F150 Raptor and at first I was disappointed feeling like they didn't build on the GEN2, but really like now...

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
View attachment 40
The Raptor team claims "In the upper body, B-pillar cross bar and C-pillar reinforcement help deliver a greater than 50% total body-in-prime torsional rigidity increase over a standard Bronco four-door model."View attachment 44
Looks like that center brace is also removable for when you want cruise with the unobstructed view, then throw it on when baja. Pretty slick

Fordfreek

Reaction score
If Ford is smart, they'll have a huge amount of accessories available for the bronco, like the jeep and side by side market. Fenders, tube doors, aux. lighting, bumpers, etc, etc.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think I need to see it in person but first thoughts I'm not really feeling the fenders. However, I have warmed up to and now really like the front end of the GEN3 F150 Raptor and at first I was disappointed feeling like they didn't build on the GEN2, but really like now...

You like the wider look the Gen 3 have then the GEN 2s?

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If Ford is smart, they'll have a huge amount of accessories available for the bronco, like the jeep and side by side market. Fenders, tube doors, aux. lighting, bumpers, etc, etc.

So much money to be made for them if they do. I think the aftermarket will be dominated by those that are already in the market, like ADD and so on though.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
You like the wider look the Gen 3 have then the GEN 2s?
I do now, however I still love the GEN2 look but the GEN3 has really grown on me, very aggressive and kinda GEN1 reminiscent. But I totally get the folks that prefer GEN2. I never had a GEN2, always wanted one and now finally in a position (divorced ;)) that I can get one and the GEN3 with 5 link rear end,12" screen, live valve all around, etc really has me sold. I am getting a 22 GEN3 for the price people are selling used GEN2's...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I do now, however I still love the GEN2 look but the GEN3 has really grown on me, very aggressive and kinda GEN1 reminiscent. But I totally get the folks that prefer GEN2. I never had a GEN2, always wanted one and now finally in a position (divorced ;)) that I can get one and the GEN3 with 5 link rear end,12" screen, live valve all around, etc really has me sold. I am getting a 22 GEN3 for the price people are selling used GEN2's...

Nice! I said this already on FRF but would one day love to have all 3 GENs parked in my driveway. All wrapped with FRF logos! I hope to maybe get this one off the ground and eventually own a Brocno Raptor and wrap it with BRF logos. I can dream right!

Still getting used to the BRF abbreviation. Still looks like Barf to me. :p