Running with the doors off?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Who here would run with the doors off?

2022-ford-bronco-raptor-exterior-side-view.jpg

I don't think I would unless I was at a beach. I am more into running with all doors and roof on. Like this. ;)

2022-ford-bronco-raptor-exterior-side-view2.jpg

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Also, i just like the look of the doors and roof on more than with them off. So that would be another reason. :p

jzweedyk

Reaction score
I do it all the time with my Jeep, also take the top off. It lightens up the Jeep a lot and you can see the trail a lot better. A lighter Jeep climbs obsticles better. Of course only when the temperature is OK, not too hot, not too cold. In my case it is dust you worry about not mud, so vacuum and wipe and you are good to go.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
Would be awesome to Offroad with doors off , but can’t sacrifice the good interior for vinyl and wash out floors. I bet some seat covers could do the job if you aren’t in heavy dust or mud

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Would be awesome to Offroad with doors off , but can’t sacrifice the good interior for vinyl and wash out floors. I bet some seat covers could do the job if you aren’t in heavy dust or mud

Yeah, it would definitely not be clean inside after a good run!

Rick

Reaction score
Definitely will run with doors off. The main reason we go off road is to visit beautiful places. An unobstructed view is a big part of the allure.