Recommendation for Seat Covers

BRRRAptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
'm looking for seat covers for my Braptor but can't find any that actually fit. Bronco 6G had a thread stating these would fit. Based on that and the description on Amazon (stating they fit the Broncos and Bronco Raptors), I bought a set. However, they don't fit. The seat back tops are different on the Broncos than the Braptors. Any recommendations for Bratpor seat covers? Not looking to spend a ton of money. Wanted someone just for when I'm out wheeling.

These were the seat covers. If they fit, I would have kept them.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It could be sometime before you see any covers that fit as most companies are just getting the B raptors to test fitting.

JOPO

Reaction score
'm looking for seat covers for my Braptor but can't find any that actually fit. Bronco 6G had a thread stating these would fit. Based on that and the description on Amazon (stating they fit the Broncos and Bronco Raptors), I bought a set. However, they don't fit. The seat back tops are different on the Broncos than the Braptors. Any recommendations for Bratpor seat covers? Not looking to spend a ton of money. Wanted someone just for when I'm out wheeling.

These were the seat covers. If they fit, I would have kept them.

Yeah I was worried about those seats. So you got the upgraded seats correct ? I got the same, & I’m not sure how they’re gonna do good with water etc. What do you think? Is that why you’re looking for seat covers ? Not a bad idea at all

Last edited: