Raptor rubber mats vs Tuffy or Weathertech

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
My Raptor has some pretty decent front seat, rear seat and cargo rubber mats that it came with from the factory. My question is, has anyone gone Tuffy or Weatertech in place or the nice factory ones. How much of a difference if any is there and in your mind was it worth the money to switch.

OP
OP
S

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
My Raptor has some pretty decent front seat, rear seat and cargo rubber mats that it came with from the factory. My question is, has anyone gone Tuffy or Weatertech in place or the nice factory ones. How much of a difference if any is there and in your mind was it worth the money to switch.
Anyone?

jeffer

Reaction score
Hey Spiderwolf,
The stock mats on the Bronco are really nice, like you say. They’re soft, look cool, and are easy to clean so far. Haven’t tried Tuffy but I have Weathertech in my truck and like them but they are hard and deform real easy, then keep that shape. Staying factory on the Bronco here too.

OP
OP
S

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
Hey Spiderwolf,
The stock mats on the Bronco are really nice, like you say. They’re soft, look cool, and are easy to clean so far. Haven’t tried Tuffy but I have Weathertech in my truck and like them but they are hard and deform real easy, then keep that shape. Staying factory on the Bronco here too.
I said Tuffy but I meant Husky. Turns out Tuffy is a floor mat too. LOL. A lot of people rave about the Husky and Weathertech. I think I’m going to try the Husky x-act contour on the front and check it out to compare.

Members online

No members online now.