OK To Sell/SHIP

59panhead

Reaction score
Word came down from Ford today with an ok to sell which really means ok to ship.....I know we have all heard it before, except this time.....It's about to get real!

Rick

Reaction score
Word came down from Ford today with an ok to sell which really means ok to ship.....I know we have all heard it before, except this time.....It's about to get real!
I’m excited for someone! I’d be even more excited if I would get a VIN!(and a production date)

Rick

Reaction score
Yes, but it’s looking like I’m getting bumped to 23. I can’t get good information from Ford. I got a confirmation email but the customer service site doesn’t even have information on that. View online link on the email has never worked.

JOPO

Reaction score
Yes, but it’s looking like I’m getting bumped to 23. I can’t get good information from Ford. I got a confirmation email but the customer service site doesn’t even have information on that. View online link on the email has never worked.
So you do have an allocation? I have an allocation and haven’t heard anything.
Congratulations ! Im not sure what to do? I guess like many others. But what does the allocation really mean? I’m still in the dark!

SHP

Reaction score
I've been told that mine has been built for weeks now (early August) and is sitting at the factory. Does this mean it's about to be released? And, it is on my ford.com with a VIN and computer generated photo. Just wondering when it ships.

Rick

Reaction score
So you do have an allocation? I have an allocation and haven’t heard anything.
Congratulations ! Im not sure what to do? I guess like many others. But what does the allocation really mean? I’m still in the dark!
It depends where you ordered from and how high we are on their priority list.

Rick

Reaction score
Are dealing with Courtesy? Did you transfer a existing order or did you start with the BRaptor in March?

krvanness

Reaction score
Are dealing with Courtesy? Did you transfer a existing order or did you start with the BRaptor in March?
Yes. I am dealing with Courtesy. Had a bronco ordered in 21 and they messed up the order so I fought to get the BRaptor. Ordered in March. Got my VIN and production date week of 9/26. So we will see.
What color did you get?

Rick

Reaction score
Nice. We went with the lux package with standard marine vinyl for the wash out floor. Added keyless entry bags for top. How did set yours up?

krvanness

Reaction score
Nice. We went with the lux package with standard marine vinyl for the wash out floor. Added keyless entry bags for top. How did set yours up?
Lux. Code orange Seat belts. Blue/Orange vynl seats, Keyless entry, bags for top also.
I called Ford performance every week for the last two months and finally got the production week etc...

Rick

Reaction score
Have you called Ford Performance?
Yes. Not helpful at all. Pleasant people answering phones, but almost no useful knowledge. They say contact dealer. Of course dealer has no knowledge beyond what’s available on the internet.

krvanness

Reaction score
Yes. Not helpful at all. Pleasant people answering phones, but almost no useful knowledge. They say contact dealer. Of course dealer has no knowledge beyond what’s available on the internet.
Dealers are clueless. Just keep calling each week. I am sure you will get your production date soon. Seems they are releasing dates weekly.

Rick

Reaction score
Up until this week it was”ordered, unscheduled…”. Not it’s mixed and confusing depending on which customer service representative you talk to.