No mark ups!

Rick

Reaction score
I heard someone paid $150,000 for a BRaptor in Alabama yesterday. A fool and his money, as the saying goes.
Our on stupidly is the only reason ADMs Still exist. I would love to have ours today but I’ve already walked away from several below $107000. For close to $30,000 I can continue to wait. I love the way it drives and handles the rough stuff, but it’s still just a ride. The vehicles we have now will see us through until ours arrives or the craziness passes, whichever comes first.

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
man, its a real shame the prices got jacked up even more. does it count if the old sticker is 80 and the new sticker is 87? but you pay 7 over off of the old price? lol

OP
OP
R

Rick

Reaction score
I understand cost of manufacturing going up, I may not like it but I understand it. The ADM is not a necessary cost. It’s a created cost that we only pay to get it NOW.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I understand cost of manufacturing going up, I may not like it but I understand it. The ADM is not a necessary cost. It’s a created cost that we only pay to get it NOW.

Yea, to be the first to get one. Even with a friend deal, I was going to pay $15k over sticker. With the prices where they still are now, I could have driven it for a few months and then sold it for probably a $15k profit. :p

OP
OP
R

Rick

Reaction score
I’ve walked on several at the $100k range. A lot are listed at $115k but mostly setting.

getbit

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2023 Braptor (New Year’s Eve) at a strong discount and as of today, the dealer is still showing discounts on 4 different Braptors that they have on the ground.
Anyone interested, I can pass along the dealer and my salesman info.
Just let them know I sent you.

nthdegreen

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 2023 Braptor (New Year’s Eve) at a strong discount and as of today, the dealer is still showing discounts on 4 different Braptors that they have on the ground.
Anyone interested, I can pass along the dealer and my salesman info.
Just let them know I sent you.

Hey bud can you please shoot me the dealer info. NthDegreen@gmail