New from FL

Sans Peur

Reaction score
Just brought home a new Bronco Raptor. I already have a 2018 Raptor but my wife wanted a Bronco. Then she found out about the Raptor version so the gloves came off. She went hell bent to find one that wasn't used and $40k over msrp. It took her a week and we were picking one up.
20221117_074122.jpg

Anyone interested in a 2018 Raptor or 2017 Jeep? I don't need 4 vehicles.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just brought home a new Bronco Raptor. I already have a 2018 Raptor but my wife wanted a Bronco. Then she found out about the Raptor version so the gloves came off. She went hell bent to find one that wasn't used and $40k over msrp. It took her a week and we were picking one up.
View attachment 1686

Welcome to the site and getting a bad ass black Braptor!

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
View attachment 1686
That is so nice. What's the price tags on the 18 rap?

OP
OP
S

Sans Peur

Reaction score
Sticker was $80k. She paid $99,900
I never paid anything over MSRP before. Times have certainly changed.

OP
OP
S

Sans Peur

Reaction score
Wait, I misread your question and thought you were asking about the Bronco.

The price for the 2018 F150 Raptor is $55k. Sorry about that.

JOPO

Reaction score
View attachment 1686
Wow congratulations!! Very nice !!

OP
OP
S

Sans Peur

Reaction score
That’s about the same I'll be
paying over MSRP. Yes crazy times.
But is it worth it ? And how does she like it
It is great and she loves it. The truck really drives well. We mainly bought it because she has a 2018 Jeep JK with a lift kit and large tires. It rides like a flat rock and while she loved the jeep she hated the ride. The Raptor Bronco drives like a dream.

I can tell you it is very fast. I am used to my F150 Raptor and this Bronco is just as fast.

JOPO

Reaction score
It is great and she loves it. The truck really drives well. We mainly bought it because she has a 2018 Jeep JK with a lift kit and large tires. It rides like a flat rock and while she loved the jeep she hated the ride. The Raptor Bronco drives like a dream.

I can tell you it is very fast. I am used to my F150 Raptor and this Bronco is just as fast.
That is so nice to hear! I’ve been waiting so long and I hope it’s worth the wait. This is a picture of an email I just received 2 days ago. Not sure how long it will be now? It’s nice to hear good news and your message let’s me know it
Must be worth the wait.

Attachments

• CEE17F03-EEEF-422F-B13E-E63A9A13806A.png
    CEE17F03-EEEF-422F-B13E-E63A9A13806A.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 101

Reaction score
That is so nice to hear! I’ve been waiting so long and I hope it’s worth the wait. This is a picture of an email I just received 2 days ago. Not sure how long it will be now? It’s nice to hear good news and your message let’s me know it
Must be worth the wait.
Has it arrived yet?