New beadlock wheels for sale

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
Ive pulled the Ford bead-lock Raptor wheels off in favor of something else. They only have 150 miles on them so literally brand new. I have 5 wheels to sell. I’d like to get $1500 firm for all five. This is for just the wheels, no tires. Someone told me they sell new for over 3K so that would be significant savings for someone interested in these type of wheels. I’ve been told they also fit the F-150. It’s a 6x135 bolt pattern.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Spiderwolf

Reaction score
some pics of the wheels

Attachments

• IMG_5191.jpeg
    IMG_5191.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5189.jpeg
    IMG_5189.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5429.jpeg
    IMG_5429.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5428.jpeg
    IMG_5428.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 78

littlebeefy

Reaction score
That’s a steal. These are going for $3k plus. I think I saw your ad on FB Marketplace too. If these haven’t sold already I’d be shocked.

littlebeefy

Reaction score
They will sell. That's a very good price. Add F150 to the FB listing. They fit the truck as well. Slightly different offset but should still work fine. If someone wants to have them shipped, Blue Lane Freight isn't a bad way to go. Strap them down to a pallet and drop them at a Fastenal location and the buyer picks them up at Fastenal near them. Just has to be somewhere in the eastern half of the US.

bknoland

Reaction score
Ive pulled the Ford bead-lock Raptor wheels off in favor of something else. They only have 150 miles on them so literally brand new. I have 5 wheels to sell. I’d like to get $2,000 for all five. Just wanting enough to pay for my new wheels. Is that unreasonable? Someone told me they sell new for $500 a piece so that would be significant savings for someone interested in these type of wheels. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Are these still available?

45rake

Reaction score
Ive pulled the Ford bead-lock Raptor wheels off in favor of something else. They only have 150 miles on them so literally brand new. I have 5 wheels to sell. I’d like to get $1500 firm for all five. This is for just the wheels, no tires. Someone told me they sell new for over 3K so that would be significant savings for someone interested in these type of wheels. I’ve been told they also fit the F-150. It’s a 6x135 bolt pattern.
Still available? I'm interested.