Black Onyx

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Black-Onyx_01.jpeg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Black-Onyx_05.jpeg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Black-Onyx_03.jpeg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Black-Onyx_02.jpeg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_-Black-Onyx_04.jpeg

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Do you think if you order the perforated seats with the lux package, do you get heated and cooled seats?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Do you think if you order the perforated seats with the lux package, do you get heated and cooled seats?

I bet you do. I think most are like that, even in the F150 Raptors.

I really like the red inlay of the Rhapsody Blue, but wish it came with the Onyx Black.

MR88

Reaction score
Interior looks great! I haven't seen inside a new bronco yet, but wonder how the back seat spacing is? Any leg room for us tall guys??

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Interior looks great! I haven't seen inside a new bronco yet, but wonder how the back seat spacing is? Any leg room for us tall guys??

They have some decent space back there. Got in one at our local dealer and I had a lot of room, and I am 6'2

funkified

Reaction score
oooh those seats look sharp, steering wheel looks great too, real girthy lol. I am assuming its a smaller diameter than on the f150 Raptor, which gives it a different look.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
I love the suspension button, I have always been disappointed that my Raptor doesn't have one to change the settings. My RZR has one and I use it.

Fordfreek

Reaction score
Awesome, they had one at the dealer you could look at? I would love to see in person for sure
My local dealer received a demo bronco from ford specifically so people could come in and see one in person and test drive. They made it sound that all dealers were getting one. They weren't allowed to sell it until it had a certain amount of miles on it.

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Looking at the dash pictures it looks like only heated, not cooled. But hopefully that will change.
Think you are right. Having both options seem like it would be standard. A/C seats are crucial in the brutal summers (as you know being in Vegas)