Inclinometer?

pck823

Reaction score
I have yet to see any mention as to whether or not the gauge cluster will have a display showing incline and roll angle like my F350. Anyone? Seems like this is a big miss if Ford failed to include it...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have yet to see any mention as to whether or not the gauge cluster will have a display showing incline and roll angle like my F350. Anyone? Seems like this is a big miss if Ford failed to include it...

Wow, never even thought about that. I hope they do.

CVSJR

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
The Badlands I got to drive on the trail during "drive a Bronco" had it, doubt they'd leave it out of the Raptor.

OP
OP
P

pck823

Reaction score
The Badlands I got to drive on the trail during "drive a Bronco" had it, doubt they'd leave it out of the Raptor.
I hope you're right! I'm stoked at the prospect of getting the full digital gauge cluster, but honestly all of the marketing material they've shown on the dash has been solely on showing off the stupid 'avatars' and no mention at all of any useful data.

Rick

Reaction score
I’ve been very surprised at what is being omitted from other vehicles because of the chip shortage. There’s no telling what has been left out of the BR because of shortages.

BRAndrew

Reaction score
I’ve been very surprised at what is being omitted from other vehicles because of the chip shortage. There’s no telling what has been left out of the BR because of shortages.
No kidding. If they do end up leaving off certain electrical options, hopefully there is access to upgrade the systems in the future when (hopefully) shortages of chips gets caught up.

Rick

Reaction score
That’s what I’m hoping as well, but I have my doubts. Corporate world is all about the money. They don’t mind taking care of people…for a price.

Grey Goose

Reaction score
I honestly think they will continue with them as they seem to be coming in the normal Broncos so I don't think there will be a shortage on them.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
Has it helped you to determine "nope, not going that way" type moments. :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes just looking at the hill tells me "nope". You obviously don't want to turn across the face of a steep sidehill. Ask me how I know. :eek:

I mostly use it to determine the grade percentage as I climb up and over the ridges.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
In the Jeep community it is despised.

It causes starter and battery system problems, causing excessive wear on the starter and what appears to be accelerated battery depletion. Once that auxiliary ESS battery quits, you are up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

There is some that contend the system in the Jeeps has caused some electrical fires as well.

The one on my Jeep is off and it is staying OFF!

jzweedyk

Reaction score
The Jeep system is bad. My buddy has had nothing but trouble. The Ford system, if it is like my 150 Raptor is good. I leave it on most times. If you go into sport mode it does not work, and there is a button to turn it off. I hope the Braptor has the same system.

Rick

Reaction score
After driving the Bronco all day and using the inclination gages about a third the time, I don’t believe Ford will ship a Raptor without it.
8BB4B0EF-57C7-4DBE-85E1-D20025F6F126.jpeg