Ford Video Release of the New Bronco Raptor

MR88

Reaction score
I love the look, but wish they made the fenders more of a wide body look then what they have now. Yes I still want one! I think painting it to match the color of the rest of it will make me happy.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I love the look, but wish they made the fenders more of a wide body look then what they have now. Yes I still want one! I think painting it to match the color of the rest of it will make me happy.

You are right, painting them the same color as the rest of the bronco would make them look so much better.

jzweedyk

Reaction score
No painted fenders for me, I would scratch them again and again. Black plastic works the best, especially when a tree jumps out in front of you, which has happened to me.

Fordfreek

Reaction score
I'm thinking maybe they're easily removed when off roading and they are what they are just to be street legal? Maybe ford performance will have a much nicer set of fenders available that look much better? Just a thought.....

jzweedyk

Reaction score
Someone posted (maybe not correct) they were could be removed, but not easily. Updates to follow, I am sure.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No painted fenders for me, I would scratch them again and again. Black plastic works the best, especially when a tree jumps out in front of you, which has happened to me.

Totally understand. They are also removable so if they got totally trashed, you always get newer ones or you could easily "buff" out the old ones on a table. ;)

NotaVegetarian

Reaction score
One of the videos they said the fenders would pop off. It would look good with some tire slung mud on the sides. But it is sad to say most people that will buy them will never even drive down a dirt road. In reality that’s sad