Deliveries

Hoff17

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
When are the first line of Braptors scheduled to be delivered? Have the original May builds been built yet?

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
When are the first line of Braptors scheduled to be delivered? Have the original May builds been built yet?
People that have been promised builds this week have been pushed back 2-3 weeks more. Don’t think many have been built yet

Nikomahs

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Mine held firm at 6-20 for weeks until monday, now im 7-25...another month of saving i guess

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
Has anyone got a new vin in the last month? they really don't seem to be processing orders..... I upgraded my order on march 8. I looked at a trx at the time, I would of been able to take delivery of a trx or jeep 392 last month already.....

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Has anyone got a new vin in the last month? they really don't seem to be processing orders..... I upgraded my order on march 8. I looked at a trx at the time, I would of been able to take delivery of a trx or jeep 392 last month already.....
I've yet to see or hear of anyone getting their process ordered. I know they have pushed everyones orders back at least another 2-3 weeks

BroncoGo!

Reaction score
I wonder if they are waiting for the Bronco order banks & production in to begin before moving on to the Bronco Raptor orders.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
Mine held firm at 6-20 for weeks until monday, now im 7-25...another month of saving i guess
Hang in there. I had my 22' F150 Raptor build push out multiple times but in the end when it arrived it was worth the wait. Can't wait to see you guys take delivery of these!

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if fords inability to fill orders is going to lead to everyone who ordered or converted back in march to end up with their orders sitting until this fall then offered a 2023 model with a price increase.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if fords inability to fill orders is going to lead to everyone who ordered or converted back in march to end up with their orders sitting until this fall then offered a 2023 model with a price increase.
That very well could be the case bit sure hope not.

BroncoGo!

Reaction score

If they do that then they won't have that particular product to sell which seems to be a faulty strategy with respects to preserving a revenue stream.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

So how many times now have they pushed back build dates, 4 or 5 times now?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
what I would expect is for them to process the orders and provide VINs. Eveybody understands the delays regarding vendors not delivering parts on time and the corresponding delays. Complete silence ( a big black hole for orders ) is frustrating to say the least and really should not be acceptable. I truly don't know if I'm going to get a vehicle this year, this is going to be my daily driver, how do you plan ahead? I know this is just a fraction of the larger BROKEN bronco program. I feel for those who've been waiting even longer, they should start firing people.

Rick

Reaction score
what I would expect is for them to process the orders and provide VINs. Eveybody understands the delays regarding vendors not delivering parts on time and the corresponding delays. Complete silence ( a big black hole for orders ) is frustrating to say the least and really should not be acceptable. I truly don't know if I'm going to get a vehicle this year, this is going to be my daily driver, how do you plan ahead? I know this is just a fraction of the larger BROKEN bronco program. I feel for those who've been waiting even longer, they should start firing people.
They’ll have to hire someone to fire! You can bet Ford is even more frustrated than us. If they’re not building and selling vehicles they’re not making money.

Members online

No members online now.