Anyone here own or have driven in a new Bronco?

MR88

Reaction score
I haven't yet and wanted to hear from others that have. What issues are happening in the new Broncos that you hope are fixed in the Raptor. I heard of the issues are with the hard top with making noises. Is that a major issue?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I haven't yet and wanted to hear from others that have. What issues are happening in the new Broncos that you hope are fixed in the Raptor. I heard of the issues are with the hard top with making noises. Is that a major issue?

I haven't. Sat in one but didn't drive it. My main concern was the back seat size and it's not the greatest(compared to the F150 raptor back seat space). I'm just concerned when having friends or family in the back and we are romping through the desert and they are getting beat up back there.

NCBronco

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
Friend of mine has a Badlands 2.7l with hardtop. Received it November 2021 from his 2020 order. The ride was smooth and pretty quiet. He's using it as a daily driver with no complaints. He went with the high package instead of LUX and then added a subwoofer and upgraded speakers. May or may not be waterproof but they sound great.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Friend of mine has a Badlands 2.7l with hardtop. Received it November 2021 from his 2020 order. The ride was smooth and pretty quiet. He's using it as a daily driver with no complaints. He went with the high package instead of LUX and then added a subwoofer and upgraded speakers. May or may not be waterproof but they sound great.

Nice. Back seats comfortably enough?

raptorusmaximus

Reaction score
I had one for a loaner for a day and drove it around for a couple of hours while my wifes car was getting fixed. The dealer had one someone turned down so they knew my interest. The only thing I thought was odd was as I drove down country roads I noticed the whole dash, firewall and winsheld frame would shift back and forth left to right about an inch when i went over bumps, it was like it needed a brace or something. This was a softtop model, anyone else notice this?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I had one for a loaner for a day and drove it around for a couple of hours while my wifes car was getting fixed. The dealer had one someone turned down so they knew my interest. The only thing I thought was odd was as I drove down country roads I noticed the whole dash, firewall and winsheld frame would shift back and forth left to right about an inch when i went over bumps, it was like it needed a brace or something. This was a softtop model, anyone else notice this?

Wow, wonder if it was just that one specifically or an overall issue, and that is an issue.

trydntru

Reaction score

That ain't good..