2022 Bronco Raptor Productions and Ordering Time lines.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens - people with orders still out for the normal Broncos may get first dibs and changing to the the Raptor
March 24: May Production Scheduled
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

The Bronco Raptor will be produced through the remainder of 2022. Deliveries beginning in the summer. Of course with this being a specialty vehicle, their production limited in the first run, and possibly be behind with parts and shipping having issues. Details surrounding dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.

We will see if they can stick with these dates but with everything that's been going on the last few years, I have my doubts.

TRW22

Reaction score
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens - people with orders still out for the normal Broncos may get first dibs and changing to the the Raptor
March 24: May Production Scheduled
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

The Bronco Raptor will be produced through the remainder of 2022. Deliveries beginning in the summer. Of course with this being a specialty vehicle, their production limited in the first run, and possibly be behind with parts and shipping having issues. Details surrounding dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.

We will see if they can stick with these dates but with everything that's been going on the last few years, I have my doubts.

Doubts indeed. We have been in a sit and wait mode for sometime, what's wrong with more sitting and waiting.

LuckyKnuckle36

Reaction score
True, just make them right before you send them out and we will be fine with the wait. You don't want a bunch of issues just to rush them out. Can't wait to see these in the wild

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
So what does everyone thing about the above time lines. They going to hit the marks? With the temporary shut downs at the plants, I doubt they do.

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
I think it is the same timeline they launch the Gen 3 f150 Raptor with. I think those started to get delivered the end of summer early fall. my guess is that's what the BRaptor will follow.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I think it is the same timeline they launch the Gen 3 f150 Raptor with. I think those started to get delivered the end of summer early fall. my guess is that's what the BRaptor will follow.

You think they will hit that dates even with Ford closing down production lines?

DRJ.Raptor

Golden Ticket Holder
Reaction score
You think they will hit that dates even with Ford closing down production lines?
I think it depends on how long the plants are shut down. my guess would be closer to end summer, fall and winter.

Iceman

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It will probably be roped off, but at least I will get to see it. It will be a while before we see one in the "wild".
Haha. At least we will get to see first hand pictures from you when you see it behind "bars!"